Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew is the founder and CEO of Medteryx Healthcare.
- His 25 year career spans e-Health, Primary Care, Acute Hospitals, Mental Health Specialty Services and Medical Device sectors.
In healthcare, his experience involves cardiology, respiratory care, and diabetes chronic disease management
- In the corporate healthcare sector, his recent experience encompasses 5 years with ResMed Inc where he was VP Global Marketing and Corporate Development and where he worked extensively on co‑morbidity based diagnostic pathway re-design, healthcare informatics, emerging markets in India and China, and new product development
- Following his entrepreneurial interests, he co-founded and was Managing Director of Virgin Mobile in Australia and championed the early adoption of mobile apps and e-commerce
- Earlier in his career, Andrew was a consultant with McKinsey and Company
- MBA Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- B. EEE majoring in Biomedical Engineering, University of NSW